Efficient, Structured Design
Ikonopedia provides structured reporting solutions for multiple breast
modalities including mammography, Ultrasound, MRI, Biopsy, and Pathology.
Our closed-loop system monitors usage in the background and provides
important alerts and helpful suggestions before you sign your report.
Each modality is paired with an innovative drag-and-drop lesion locator and
we have incorporated the latest ACR BI-RADS®
Atlas 5th Edition as part of report generation. We also support full
dictation into any section of the report.
The Ikonopedia screening modality is fast without sacrificing accuracy. A
BI-RADS®-compliant report is created with just one click while automatically
setting the followup recommendations. Our built-in metrics
show very fast reporting times — with many under 10 seconds.
Ikonopedia’s diagnostic modules are designed to quickly capture critical
details of a complex diagnostic study. The diagnostic screen is intuitively
organized with real lesion graphics representing findings. Full or partial
dictation is also supported in all modalities. We would like an opportunity to
show you the efficiency gains in a brief demo. Please email here to
The Ikonopedia Biopsy reporting module is simple to use and can make short-work
of complex biopsy exams. We have condensed the complexity of interventional
breast procedures into a beautiful and intuitive interface.
Our pathology module makes it easy to enter pathology results. Together
with our reporting modalities above, data from the pathology module
automatically closes the loop with our analytics reporting to create an array of
impressive and useful reports including the MQSA audit report.
The Ikonopedia lesion locator is unique in the industry. You can precisely
locate lesions for all modalities including Mammography, Ultrasound, and MRI. Simply
drag the locator target and concise descriptive text is automatically
- All reports are guaranteed to be 100% BI-RADS® language compliant. Ikonopedia is current with the BI-RADS® Atlas 5th Edition.
- The Ikonopedia reporting interface is fast without sacrificing accuracy.
- Data is captured behind-the-scenes to provide on-demand reports including a full-enterprise MQSA audit report.
- Ikonopedia monitors usage in the background to eliminate many common reporting errors.
- Our closed-loop followup system keeps patients from getting lost in the shuffle of a busy practice.
- Followup recommendations are generated automatically in conjunction with a complete followup system.
- Our patient communication system adjusts automatically to produce context-sensitive letters based on BI-RADS®, breast density, risk-score, gender and government mandated language.
- Ikonopedia reports read with the same consistent formatting and language regardless of the physician using the system.
- Ikonopedia is designed to support any size operation... from a small clinic to a full enterprise operation.
- Ikonopedia is perfect for telemammography and mobile clinics.